Thursday, May 29, 2008

1977 Citroen 2CV & Dyane Brochure







Okay, so first off... I want one. Particularly the Dyane (green car). I don't know what else to say. I just want it. Bad. Imagine if they made hybrids with similar designs as these? They'd be selling like hot cakes!

Secondly, and this is a question for the Nereims (my mother's side of the family), are any of you reminded of anything by the top photo? If you can remember, there used to be two unusually small cars on Grandma and Grandpa's property that were left to rust in the tall, bug-infested grass. They looked very similar to these and the background could've seriously been taken from various angles on their farm. It just brings me back. So many adventures and memories there. I wonder if the new owners had the cars removed. Any of you know?

No comments: