Friday, May 16, 2008

WALL•E Promotional Postcards







Pixar never ceases to amaze me. The approach to promote this movie has been so unique and just seeing these postcards makes me realize how smart Pixar really is. It's considered vintage by most people, but these designs come across more modern to me. Much more sophisticated than the majority of ads being released these days. Maybe it's also because it hasn't been done in a long time, but a style so perfect like this shouldn't be forgotten. I can't wait to see this movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, a similar approach was used for a few ads for Meet The Robinsons, however, because John Lasseter took over the project it wouldn't surprise me if he had A. come up with the idea for MTR or B. liked the idea enough to translate it to this project. Either way, these are awesome!